Do you need aligners?
Symptoms that can indicate you need aligners include:
- Teeth that are visibly crooked or crowded.
- Difficulty flossing between and brushing around crooked teeth.
- Frequently biting your tongue or cutting your tongue on your teeth
- Teeth that don’t close over each other properly when your mouth is at rest.
- Difficulty pronouncing certain sounds due to your tongue’s position under your teeth.
- Jaws that click or make noises when you chew or first wake up.
- Stress or fatigue on your jawline after chewing food.
- Wearing of teeth because of the alignment of the teeth.
- Gaps between the teeth.
To know more about aligners visit us at,
iDent, Idyll Dental Clinic
To book an appointment with us:
Call us at: +912240147049/09321330133
Post a Comment