Good dentures fit well!
Dentures are not always problematic.
Fitting of a denture depends on multiple factors, those are, bone (alveolar ridge) on which the denture sits, saliva and the muscules around it. And most importantly patient compliance.
Advantages of a denture wearing:
1) Natural and lightweight: Modern dentures aren’t like their traditional counterparts and are designed of lightweight material that has a natural look. They’ll make your smile appear beautiful and give your self-confidence a boost.
2) Helps with chewing your food:
· Absorb More Nutrients and Energy From Your Food
· Maintain a Healthy Weight
· Your Food Gets More Exposure to Your Saliva
· Easier Digestion
· Chewing also reduces the risk of bacterial overgrowth – lumps of food that aren’t broken down properly can cause bacterial overgrowth in the colon, which leads to indigestion, bloating, flatulence and constipation.
· Enjoy Your Food
3) Dentures support facial features: Dentures may offer support to your facial features by preventing sagging cheeks and missing teeth.
4) Less invasive procedure, suitable for many medically compromised patients.
5) Can also be delivered to patients with inadequate bone density.
6) Cost-effective: Placement of dentures may be considered a cost-effective solution, compared with other procedures like fixed dental prosthesis.
To know more, visit us.
iDent, Idyll Dental Clinic
To book an appointment with us:
Call us at: +912240147049/09321330133